Welcome to the Evermotion rendering competition. Your goal is to create an exterior scene based on the building model that you can download below. You can use any render and 3D software
that you want, you can add objects, lights etc... just make it look better then good.
- Nvidia quadro FX 1700
- Vray advanced for 3dsmax
- Randomcontrol Fryrender
- Vray the complete guide book
- Vray the complete guide book
- 3Dconnexion SpaceNavigator
- Three Books
- 2008 Beginner to Intermediate
- 2009 Intermediate to Advanced
- 2010 Advanced to Expert
Rules & Guidelines:
- The attached 3D building must be a part and the main object of the scene
- the camera angle, lightning, materials enviroment is your choice
- You can use any 3D or rendering software of your choice
- Late entries will be disqualified, so try to get your entry in on time!
- The deadline for this competition is the 31th of may midnight central europe time
- The minimum resolution for the shortest side of your final render should be at least 1000 pixels
- Multiple entries are allowed (diferent camera angles for example), but only one is allowed for jury voting which you can pick yourself, teams are not allowed
- Work In Progress renders are required, at least a few to proof that you made the scene yourself showing progress along the way
- you can use premade models for the enviroment like trees, bushes, furnitures etc.it is not allowed to use evermotion models or any other models that are licenced, you can only use free models from Evermotion free stuff section or free sample models from our shop.
- Staff members are allowed to enter but cannot win any of the prizes
- Postprocessing using photoshop is not allowed (eg. photoshop filters) try to keep most of your 3d render. You can use postprocessing if it is a part of render software,like curves inside Vray for example
- Use your own username or real name as the thread title of your entry
- the 3D scenes of the winners will be avaialble to download for free from evermotion site
Krzysztof M. Kundzicz alias PENdzel
- Evermotion Founder and owner
- Evermotion owner
- Francesco Legrenzi was born in 1977 in a little valley in Bergamo (Italy).
After four years as the director of the Modeling & Lighting department in an architect's studio in Milan, the artist is currently working freelance, he's also author of the Vray the
complete guide book
- CEO of RandomControl, and author of fryrender, SWAP and RC5. He studied Computer Engineering and Applied Math, and has devoted most of his time to Computer Graphics
programming since a very early age. His hobbies include music and long distance running.
- Since 1997, Brian Smith has worked as a CAD manager and animation specialist in architectural, engineering, and landscaping firms in southwest Florida. He is the co-founder of 3D Architectural Solutions in Sarasota, Florida, and is
currently an instructor for VisMasters, where he teaches 3ds Max and V-Ray for the visualization industry. A portfolio of his work can be seen at www.3das.com.
Register, then join the Competition
View the Entries
Rules and Guidelines
Our goal is to develop next-gen simulation and visualization products capable of delivering the highest-end content, from hyper-realistic render to real-time interaction. As a result of this
vision, we are the creators of the twin technologies for unbiased light simulation and interactive visualization Fryrender and RC5.
Chaos Group Ltd. was established in 1997, mainly as a provider of 3D design and animation services. After working for half a decade on projects commissioned by renown Bulgarian studios and
international studios stationed in Bulgaria it was clear that there was need for a product, which would at least partially overcome the hardware and software constraints existing at the time on
the international visualization market.
Legrenzi studio is a young and dynamic professional reality located near Bergamo, sensible to the rapid transformations of the third millennium and focused on changes and new technologies.
It has achieved a wide experience through years passed in studying and projecting new forms of 3D rendering. Today, this allows us to offer to the Costumer the best project tools.
3DATS, LLC provides high quality training solutions for design visualization professionals. Our products and services include customized training, 3D design consultation, training books and DVDs,
as well as some of the best content available in the visualization industry.
As the worldwide leader in navigation input devices, 3Dconnexion serves the distinct needs of a diverse set of industries and creative professionals including those in Product Design (CAD/CAM/
CAE), Animation, Modeling and Digital Content Creation. Any design professional using 2D or 3D software can revolutionize the way they work with a navigation input device from 3Dconnexion.